PD Day PD Day

That art sure looks familliar. Wait a minute...

That certainly was longer than the average flash. And that was a pretty decent voice-over.

EmDubya responds:

Yes, Shock-Dingo sent me a very long but very good narration to set the slideshow to.

MD08 Short MD08 Short

Good flash.

It beats my Madness Day submission. Keepup the good work. Also thanks for using my music.

d00dfayz responds:

-snip-

The Magic Hat The Magic Hat

Fantabular.

That was actually one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. Good job. It was great how you connected all of the "themes" in an entertaining way.

punbeard81 responds:

Fantabular, is a great word. In return for me using it I offer you awesolishious. Thanks for the comment.

Stickman Versus Realman Stickman Versus Realman

LOLZZZZZ?

I was planning a movie similar to this, but I see it's been done.

However, that Dragon Ball Z moment reminded me of Dan's French Project.

Join The Tankmen Army! Join The Tankmen Army!

Oh snap.

I don't remember sending you those character models.

Meh, good job.

Albi, the racist dragon Albi, the racist dragon

Well,

It was good, but it's a lot like the animation for the song that was in the Flight of the Conchords TV show.

SimMa-T responds:

Yeah i noticed that when i was half done with this, it's funny that they looked quite the same even though i didn't see it until half of it was done!

THANKS!

I Just Can't Take It I Just Can't Take It

This smells like good.

You're the typr of person who is mentally insane on the outside, but on the inside, you're... mentally insane. Keep away from me, I do have a restraining order, you know.

The Goop The Goop

I feel so violated

Most of the parts were pretty good, except for that RadioactiveDock guy, his part wanted me to eat burnt hair wrapped in dog feces. He's almost as bad as this one guy I know, Ghost, now THAT guy smells of suck.

Anyways, it was good,

For a dock movie.

IZSBHR responds:

Um... thanks.

ASDA :The animated series ASDA :The animated series

'Tis Good

Yes yes. Those months of working paid off.

Tribute To Animators Tribute To Animators

it was alright

it wasnt too bad, it shouldnt be rated "suitable for all audiences" (mainly the "what the #$%& are you doing?)