Breast Cancer Quiz Breast Cancer Quiz

Educational

I learned a fair amount with this. And thanks for using our music.

Little-Rena responds:

Not a problem, I thought the music was great :)
Also thanks for the review.

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

Difficult

By which I mean it was impossible to kill Pacman because he would always run and you can't catch up to him because you go the exact same speed as him. You should work on the AI and make it easier to get him.

D-mah responds:

The easiest way to kill him is to block him on a straight line with 2 ghosts. If you moved faster than Pacman it would be too easy. In the original game Pacman and ghosts move with the same speed.

Fire Dodge Fire Dodge

One problem

It was alright, I just found way too slow. Also, to a lesser extent, I played for about 7-8 minutes, and I didn't find one power-up. Try to make them more abundant. Apart from that, it was pretty good for a first flash.

Shroom-Mage responds:

Power-ups spawn every 1000 points, and each stage is 5 seconds longer than the last, starting at 30, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't have found one.

Admittedly, they are uncommon early on, while they become abundant later. I'll have to remember that they should be more common in the first stages.

Four Second Fury Four Second Fury

Sweet

That owned.

Zelda:Mini Game Zelda:Mini Game

That was ever-so-good...

That was pretty fun and about that last dude strikefreak hes our own evan we dont know what hes thinking (hes probably a unic)