PD Day PD Day

That art sure looks familliar. Wait a minute...

That certainly was longer than the average flash. And that was a pretty decent voice-over.

EmDubya responds:

Yes, Shock-Dingo sent me a very long but very good narration to set the slideshow to.

MD08 Short MD08 Short

Good flash.

It beats my Madness Day submission. Keepup the good work. Also thanks for using my music.

d00dfayz responds:

-snip-

The Magic Hat The Magic Hat

Fantabular.

That was actually one of the best things I've seen on Newgrounds in a while. Good job. It was great how you connected all of the "themes" in an entertaining way.

punbeard81 responds:

Fantabular, is a great word. In return for me using it I offer you awesolishious. Thanks for the comment.

Breast Cancer Quiz Breast Cancer Quiz

Educational

I learned a fair amount with this. And thanks for using our music.

Little-Rena responds:

Not a problem, I thought the music was great :)
Also thanks for the review.

Anti-Pacman Anti-Pacman

Difficult

By which I mean it was impossible to kill Pacman because he would always run and you can't catch up to him because you go the exact same speed as him. You should work on the AI and make it easier to get him.

D-mah responds:

The easiest way to kill him is to block him on a straight line with 2 ghosts. If you moved faster than Pacman it would be too easy. In the original game Pacman and ghosts move with the same speed.

Fire Dodge Fire Dodge

One problem

It was alright, I just found way too slow. Also, to a lesser extent, I played for about 7-8 minutes, and I didn't find one power-up. Try to make them more abundant. Apart from that, it was pretty good for a first flash.

Shroom-Mage responds:

Power-ups spawn every 1000 points, and each stage is 5 seconds longer than the last, starting at 30, so I'm not sure why you wouldn't have found one.

Admittedly, they are uncommon early on, while they become abundant later. I'll have to remember that they should be more common in the first stages.

===The March To Dublin=== ===The March To Dublin===

Great song

I really liked it, it was low quality, but it still owned. You shoukld re-record it with higher quality.

[Kriz] - Revolution of dreams [Kriz] - Revolution of dreams

Quite good

Very catchy. The beginning sounded kind of familliar, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Keep up the good work.

Kr1z responds:

its probably familiar becuz i think its a very common bassline i used
but i can assure u i totally made this song independently :) thx for the compliment tho :D
more is to come!